Sunday 5 October 2014

September Favourites ✏️

Went back to school earlier this month :( Can't believe how quickly we are approaching christmas.. 
Here are a few things I've been using this month which have made me feel more relaxed and are nice for when back at school.

Glamour Magazine- I absolutely love these, bargain price and is 350 pages long (thick) it contains a lot of samples and vouchers and includes a lot of beauty deals and tips. It's really fun to read and I learn alot! // WHSmith or any Magazine Retailer // £1

Ritter Sport Whole Almonds Chocolate - My next door neighbour brought me this back of their holiday and oh my... so delicous. That's all I can say really. Not sure where you can get it from but I googled it // Waitrose // £1

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foaming Cleanser - My Grandma kindly gave me a collection of her old Estee Lauder Skin Care and Make Up as she was having a clear out, I came across this 'Foaming Cleanser'. It works wonders on my skin: Exfoliates, so it removes dead skin cells and it reduces the appearance of dis-colouration/Tired-looking skin. A little goes a long way // Estee Lauder // £22

No7 BB Lips 'Blink Pink' - I went to a dog fundraiser the other week with my 2 friends and my sister. Their was this really appealing stall: where you pay £1 and you pick 5 cards, If the Cards have either, Jack, Queen, King or Ace, you can pick ANYTHING off the stall. (Had a huge collection: Body Shop, No7, Treacle Moon. etc.) I honestly couldn't stop spending.. at least it goes towards a good cause! I won and I picked a No7 Present Box box as a prize which contained this BB Lips, Nail Varnish, Eyeshadow and Mascara.This BB Lips is really moisturising and it doesn't look glossy so is perfectly natural for school // Boots // £9 

Favourite Song has to be 'Blame' by Calvin Harris, Love the beat and it's really catchy.


That's my September Favourites!! How has school been for you!? X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik