Friday 24 October 2014

After Wash: Autumn/Winter Skincare Routine

The dreary whether is kicking in and I'm sure you skin feels just as tired as you are.
I'm sure this skin care routine which I follow by, will leave your skin feeling fresh and healthier.

Firstly, I remove my make up (If I'm wearing anyway). This eye make up remover is very gentle on my skin and dosent irritate it. // Wilkos // £1

Next, this 3 in 1 Cleansing water is essential. It cleanses, tones and removes make up so will leave your skin looking more glowy and less dull. Also this will close your pores avoiding access makeup or oils to soak in to your skin. // Wilkos // £4

You always need to moisturise your face, especially in these cold conditions. Moisturisers hydrate your dry skin. I find this one tends to feel a little stingy around the eyes as it has a minty feel but it really helps hydrate and care for blemishes and redness. // Poundland // £1

This is just an extra step: for some people it isn't necessary but I adore this for these cold conditions, It leaves the same resuts as a face mask: Smoother skin and less redness. //Bodyshop // £3

                                     
This eye gel only claims to reduce puffiness and stop irriatation around the eye area, but to my surprise it has showed that it also reduces dark circles which of course I suffer from. Been loving this, it is also really refreshing. I tend to use this once every night but you can use it as often as you want. // Boots // £1.25





I'm so sorry about the poor quality. The sun has gone in the UK so I have no lighting for my pictures so I attempt to brighten them on an app :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik