Tuesday 23 September 2014

Khloe Kardashian Inspired Make Up and Hair

Khloe Kardashian has never had one picture taken without looking flawless. I've attempted to re-create her most common look which I thought I'd share with you...


Firstly I applied my REN Moisturiser all over my face to give a dewy but not an oily look, then primed my face with the Benefit Porefessional.

Face

Foundation-  Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation / Ivory
Concealer-  Rimmel Stay Matte / 010 Ivory
Powder-  Collection Lasting Perfection 16 Hour Wear / 2 Medium
Bronzer- 17 Instant Glow (Used to contour and temples)
Blush/Highlighter- MUA Mosaic Blush/ English Rose Shade 3 (Used on Cupids Bow, Bridge of nose and on cheek bones to highlight and give a glow)

Eyes

( From left to right goes 1 to 12) as each shade hasn't been given a name or number.

Place some sellotape from Outer Eye Corner leading up to the brow bone, to give the eyeshadow an accurate line.
1 (Cream Colour) All over eye lid
2 (Yellow Toned) On Inner Half of Lid
5 (Suttle Ash Brown) In Crease and Outer-V
6 (Pecan Brown) In Outer-V
7 (Soft Latte shade??) To blend the Outer-V Shades towards the centre
8 (Darkest Brown in Palette) In outer and centre crease
10 (Black) In Outer Crease and slowly build up to give depth
1 (Cream Colour) and pat on centre lid and inner-Tear Duct to brighten up with eye.
And Use Shade 1 to Highlight Brown Bone and Above Crease.

Remove the tape and blend the eyeshadow line slightly so it doesn't look as harsh.

Using a small Detailer Brush, Smudge the Darkest brown on outer Lower Lash line to give the smokey effect.

Use a Volumising Mascara, I used the Miss Sporty Pump Up Lash Mascara. Apply several coats on the top and bottom lashes

Using an eyeliner of your choice, I used the BC Liquid Eyeliner.
Draw on a strong sharp, cat eye.


Lips

Using a Matte Shade, like the Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Divine (Matte Shade) which is an Innocent Nude Pink. Apply it to your lips!!

Hair

I've kept my hair natural and just applied some of my L'oreal Paris Matt&Messy Sea Salt Spray to make it look more effortless but still sleek..


And you're then done!
Thanks for reading, please give this post a 'heart' as I put a lot of effort into this.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik