Wednesday 3 September 2014

August Favourites

I can't believe it's September already, Schools open and the weather is gradually getting duller.. but we are on our way to Christmas at least (Sorry, not meant to mention that word until December)
Here are my things of this month that I have been using non-stop!


Options White Hot Chocolate - In my opinion, it tastes nothing like hot chocolate, but more like creme brulee? But it's so tasty! (Some might find it weird) // Home Bargains // £1


Loreal Paris Hot&Smooth Straight Cream - I spread this throughout my hair before straightening as it calms it down so it's a lot easier and it also contains a heat protectant - Definitely recommend // Boots // £3.75


Miranda Box Set - I have been watching this so much throughout the holidays. I am going to see Miranda in October so can't wait for that! If you love Sitcoms then Miranda is for you // Amazon // £24.97


Eau Roma Water - I have seen a huge difference in my skin since I've been using this. I spray this about 3 times across my face, leaving it feeling fresh, healthy and clean. My discolouration is gradually fading now // Lush // £3.95


One of my re-played songs has been 'Razzle Dazzle' by Shirley Bassey, in memory of my loving Gramps, he loved Shirley Bassey, I understand why: Her voice is gorgeous ♥

Enter my photo Competition HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Images by Freepik